American Cancer Society
Every morning, Tommy, David, Roger, and RJ do what they do best - entertain you, the listener, with their craziness and their antics. And time and time again, you have rewarded them by making The Show With No Name the #1 morning show in Central Arkansas.
Throughout October, the guys will be up to their usual shenanigans, but they'll also be doing more. Tommy, David, Roger, and RJ have partnered with the American Cancer Society's "Real Men Wear Pink" campaign to raise awareness and money for the fight against breast cancer. The guys have committed to wear pink every day in October in order to raise at least $1,000 and they need your help.
American Cancer Society and 103.7 The Buzz are proud to present
Every year, 103.7 The Buzz partners with the American Cancer Society to raise money for the organization. Since 103.7 The Buzz is your source for high school sports in Arkansas, every high school in Arkansas has the opportunity to host a Pink Out Game in October as part of this partnership. These games will support the American Cancer Society's "Making Strides Against Breast Cancer" event. Together, the high schools will compete to see who can raise the most money in the fight against breast cancer. The winner will receive special recognition from 103.7 The Buzz for all their hard work!
What are Pink Out Games?
Pink Out Games will bring awareness to the American Cancer Society and its life saving committment to end breast cancer.
Pink Out Games are a great way for students and faculty to...
- Demonstrate support for breast cancer survivors and caregivers within the community
- Engage youth in meaningful ways by teaching the value of community service
- Provide your school with lifestyle information for better health through nutrition and physical activity
- Participate in a memorable team-building experience
- Enhance exposure of your school in your community and surrounding communities
- Compete with other Arkansas high schools both on and off the field
- Participate in a fun-filled and meaningful community-based event
- Create a partnership with the American Cancer Society and KABZ-FM 103.7 The Buzz
- Raise the much needed funds to fight breast cancer
Benefits of Having a Pink Out Game
- School placed on official 103.7 The Buzz website "Featured Charity of the Month" page
- Special recognition for the school that raises the most money from 103.7 The Buzz and the American Cancer Society Pink Out Games
- School placed prominently on American Cancer Society's Pink Out Games Facebook Page
- School placed prominently on American Cancer Society's "Making Strides Against Cancer" Facebook page
Click here for the High School Pink Out Games information packet and committment form for high schools.
If your business would like to partner with American Cancer Society and sponsor the Pink Out Games, click here.