It's The 24th Annual Relyance Bank Arkansas Big Buck Classic January 24th through the 26th at the Arkansas State Fairgrounds...and you have a chance to win $10,000 from 103.7 The Buzz, Relyance Bank, and Arkansas Big Buck Classic!
Listen to The Buzz every weekday on the Show with No Name from 6am-10am, Zone from 10am-1pm and Overtime with Matt and Trey from 1-4pm from January 6th through January 24th for chance to qualify!
If you qualify, you must be present to win on Saturday, February 1st, by 10am, at Bradford Marine in North Little Rock.
103.7 The Buzz, Relyance Bank Big Buck Classic $10,000 giveaway
1. Contest is open to Arkansas Residents Only.
2. Must be at least 18 years old or older to register.
3. No purchases necessary.
4. Qualifying will begin on January 6, 2014 and end on January 24, 2014. 103.7 The Buzz will qualify 45 people. Be listening for the Big Buck Classic Sounder weekdays between 6am-4pm. When you hear it, be the 9th caller to qualify to win $10,000.00. The contest phone numbers are 501-433-1037 or 1-800-477-1037. An additional 45 listeners will qualify on KKPT 94.1. Then on January 24-26, 2014, attendees of the Arkansas Big Buck Classic (ABBC) will also have a chance to qualify. 30 qualifiers will be drawn from the entrees at the ABBC for a total of 120 qualifiers.
5. If the registration blank from the ABBC is not completely filled out, The Point 94.1, KABZ 103.7 and ABBC, have the right to disqualify the entrant’s registration blank. The Point 94.1, KABZ 103.7 and ABBC have sole discretion to determine whether the registration blank is completely filled out.
6. The grand prize drawing will be held Saturday, February 1, 2014, at Bradford Marine & ATV, 8020 Landers Rd, North Little Rock. Qualifiers will check at The Point 94.1, KABZ 103.7 table between 9:00am and 10:00am to be eligible for the Grand Prize drawing. If you are not checked in by 10am, you will be automatically disqualified. If a qualifier does not comply with these rules, the qualifier will be automatically disqualified from the final drawing. Then the stations will conduct a reverse drawing beginning at 10:01am eliminating all but 5 qualifiers. The final five (5) qualifiers will draw an electronic combination to attempt to unlock safe. The person whose combination opens the safe will be the grand prize winner.
7. The Point 94.1, KABZ, and ABBC are not responsible in any way if, for any reason, any qualifier is not contacted or fails to be present on time for the drawing on February 1, 2014
8. The Point 94.1, KABZ 103.7 and ABBC have sole discretion to determine whether an individual(s) is violating the spirit of the competition by engaging in actions to gain an unfair advantage over other participants and to take appropriate action to restrict those actions.
9. One qualifier per household or immediate family. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
10. Qualifiers are eligible to play and win other games & contests on 103.7 The Buzz.
11. Employees and immediate families of The Point 94.1, KABZ 103.7, Signal Media of Arkansas, ABBC, Relyance Bank, and other media companies are not eligible to win.
12. All qualifying calls to The Point 94.1 may be taped for later broadcast or aired live. All winners must acknowledge, before receipt of the actual prizes, that The Point 94.1, KABZ 103.7, Relyance Bank and ABBC shall have the right to publicize and broadcast their name, likeness, and voice to promote their qualifying and participation in the contest.
13. Prizes are non-transferable.
14. All federal, state, and local taxes, all licensing and title fees, insurance, and all other expenses associated with ownership of the prize will be the responsibility of the winners. Winner will receive a 1099 for the value of the grand prize. Winner will work directly ABBC representative on stipulations of the prize.
15. As a condition for receipt of the prize, the winners must sign a document releasing The Point 94.1, KABZ 103.7, Signal Media of Arkansas, Relyance Bank, Bradford Marine & ATV and ABBC from any and all liability arising out of his or her receipt of the prizes and its ownership and use.
16. The Point 94.1, KABZ 103.7, Signal Media of Arkansas and ABBC reserve the right to amend these rules at any time without any additional or advance notice. These rules may not be modified, except in writing, and then, only by a representative of both The Point 94.1/KABZ 103.7and ABBC.