2013 Green Jacket Giveaway Official Rules
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Contest: The Green Jacket Giveaway – A trip for 2 to the 2013 Master’s. The 2013 Master’s is in April, located in Augusta, Georgia. The prize package includes: roundtrip airfare from Little Rock to Columbia, SC (alternate destination of Charlotte, NC with destination ground transportation provided, depending on airline availability), hotel accommodations, destination city ground transportation, Professional Coordination of All Winner Travel Details including prize affidavit, travel documents and planning with winner and their guest (April 12-15, 2015) as well as Saturday and Sunday (April 13-14 ) Master’s Tournament badges.
3. Contest dates: Contest is scheduled to begin on Wednesday, March 6th (when “said” participating banking centers open) and is scheduled to end on Wednesday, March 20th at 4pm.
4. Who may enter: Contest is open to Arkansas residents only, 21 years of age or older. Employees, suppliers, officers and directors of Sponsors (KABZ 103.7 The Buzz, Signal Media of Arkansas, First Security Bank, First Tee of Arkansas), its’ parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment agencies, legal advisors, and the immediate family members, and persons living in the same household of such persons are not eligible to win. Immediate family members, for the purpose of this promotion, includes parents (including in-laws), grandparents, siblings (including step-siblings), children (including step-children), grand children (including step grand children) and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside. Additional restrictions may apply.
5. How to enter: 1.) Participating First Security Branches – Visit any of the First Security Banking Centers located in Beebe, Benton, Bryant, Cabot, Clinton, Conway, Greenbrier, Griffithville, Heber Springs, Judsonia, Little Rock, Maumelle, Mayflower, McRae, North Little Rock, Pangburn, Searcy and Vilonia (full details of these locations, including address and phone numbers, can be found on the Buzz website under Green Jacket Giveaway at www.1037thebuzz.com) and fill out a Green Jacket Giveaway Registration Blank. All entries must be fully completed with all required registration information. Enter 2.) Online Registration – Log on to the Contests Page at www.1037thebuzz.com and register to be a qualifier. We will have one representative from The Show With No Name, The Zone, Overtime and Drivetime Sports as well as one for a total of 4 online qualifiers from The Buzz. We will also have one online qualifier as a representative of First Security Bank for a total of 5 online qualifiers who will be qualified for entry into our final contest 3.)Registration Boxes at 103.7 The Buzz live broadcasts - Register at designated “The Zone” (10a-1p) and “Overtime” (1-4p) Live Broadcasts. For the purpose of qualification we will broadcast the Zone live at First Security Bank I-430 and Markham location in Little Rock on Tuesday, March 12th and the First Security Bank Cabot Main Banking Center located at 205 West Pine Street in Cabot on Wednesday, March 20th. In addition, we will have registration boxes and one qualifier drawn at two live broadcasts of “Overtime” from 1-4pm at First Tee of Arkansas located at 1st Tee Way in Little Rock on Tuesday, March 12th and Wednesday, March 20th. We will draw one name at each remote and will have 4 total qualifiers from the Zone and Overtime Live Broadcasts.
6. Qualifiers: 1 qualifier will be chosen from each First Security Bank locations totaling 41 qualifiers. 4 qualifiers will be chosen from Live Broadcasts. 4 qualifiers will be chosen as Buzz representatives from online registration and 1 qualifier will be chosen as the First Security Bank online qualifier for a grand total of 50 Qualifiers
7. ALL ENTRIES BECOME THE PROPERTY OF SPONSORS.
8. Eligible Entries: If the registration form is not completely filled out, KABZ 103.7 The Buzz, and First Security Bank, have the right to disqualify the entrant’s registration blank. KABZ 103.7 The Buzz and First Security Bank have sole discretion to determine whether the registration form is completely filled out. You may register one time per day per location.
9. Qualifiers: On Wednesday, March 20th, at 4pm (End of “Overtime” Live Broadcast), online registration will close and First Security Bank will not receive any more Paper Registration Forms. We will generate one random entry to fill each of the 5 designated online entries. First Security Bank will select ONE name per location as that branches’ representative. We will add the four qualifiers from live broadcasts in as well to create a list of the 50 final contest qualifiers. A 103.7 The Buzz representative will contact each qualifier and inform each qualifier that they will need to be present on Saturday, March 23rd, at The First Tee of Arkansas at a time to be determined before the date of the final contest.. If an individual is randomly drawn as a qualifier at 2 or more First Security Bank locations, that qualifier will be qualified only at that first location. An individual can only be qualified at one location. KABZ 103.7 The Buzz and First Security Bank have sole discretion to determine whether an individual(s) is violating the spirit of the competition by engaging in actions to gain an unfair advantage over other participants and to take appropriate action to restrict those actions. One qualifier and winner per household or immediate family.
10. Winner is eligible to play and win other games & contests on KABZ 103.7 The Buzz.
11. All qualifying calls to KABZ 103.7 The Buzz may be taped for later broadcast or aired live. All qualifiers and winners, by registering in and for the Green Jacket Giveaway, gives permission, that KABZ 103.7 The Buzz, First Tee of Arkansas and First Security Bank have the right to publicize and broadcast their name, likeness, and voice to promote their qualifying and participation in the contest.
12. Prizes are non-transferable.
13. Winners are responsible for communicating with a Buzz representative, who will be designated on March 23rd, 2012, for delivery and/or pickup of the information on the prize.
14. All federal, state, and local taxes, all licensing and title fees, insurance, and all other expenses associated with ownership of the prize will be the responsibility of the winners. A 1099 tax form will be issued to the winner and filed with the Internal Revenue Service. Winner will coordinate trip and all details through the company Broach Sports Tours. The Buzz representative will give the winner all pertinent information and how to contact Broach Sports Tours.
15. As a condition for receipt of the prize, the winners must sign a document releasing KABZ 103.7 The Buzz, Signal Media of Arkansas, The First Tee of Arkansas and First Security Bank from any and all liability arising out of his or her receipt of the prizes and its ownership and use.
16. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: By entering, each participant agrees (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor (KABZ 103.7 The Buzz, Signal Media of Arkansas, First Tee of Arkansas and First Security Bank), which shall be final, and (b) that Sponsor, agents and representatives of Sponsor, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, legal advisors and advertising, promotion, fulfillment agencies are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, postage-due entries, mail, or e-mail; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the Green Jacket Giveaway to be disrupted or corrupted; (v) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy; or (vi) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Green Jacket Giveaway. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, or cancel the Green Jacket Giveaway at any time if the Green Jacket Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Green Jacket Giveaway. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual or entity it finds to be attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with Green Jacket Giveaway.
17. DISPUTES: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF ARKANSAS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in the Green Jacket Giveaway, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Washington having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participants' actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
18. WINNER'S LIST AND OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: 103.7 The Buzz, 2400 Cottondale Lane, Little Rock, AR 72202.