Tyler Wilson Named Offensive SEC Player of the Week
11/21/2011 10:01 AM
SEC OFFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK
6-3 • 220 • Jr. • Greenwood, Ark.
• Wilson completed 32-of-43 passes for 365 yards with three touchdowns and no interceptions in Arkansas’ 44-17 win against Mississippi State.
• His 32 pass completions set a new Arkansas single-game record previously held by Joe Ferguson (31, vs. Texas A&M, 1971). The number is also the highest in a conference-game this season.
• His 365 yards is the second-highest of his career and the most against an SEC opponent. It was also his fourth 300+ passing yardage game of the season, most in the SEC.
• Wilson completed five passes of 20-or-more yards and ten of 15-or-more.
• Wilson leads the SEC in passing yards (3,215), completions (243), second in touchdown throws (21) and third in passing efficiency (148.66 rating).